An Independent Annique Consultant is a business owner in her right. To achieve success in the business, it requires the same effort from the owner
Annique’s Rooibos tea is tested for the highest quality at the University of Stellenbosch. 80% of our tea is tea leaves and 20% stalks, which
Annique’s lifestyle shake is full of vitamins and minerals, and people from the age of two can use the Lifestyle Shake as a supplement to
Are Annique’s health supplements on par with the RDA (recommended daily allowance) for various vitamins and minerals?
Yes, Annique’s health supplements are all higher than the RDA suggestions. Remember, this is not harmful to your body – it simply flushes the excess
Annique has products that suit anyone, from birth to old age.